We improve staffs’ study and life quality, and advocates staffs to live their life in a good way. We are convinced that General Elevator Co., Ltd. will have a better future when staffs realize their dream under a scientific talent growth management system.
General Elevator’s training for employees aims to integrate GM’s strengths, create a learning culture, and promote collaboration and communication between industries.
General Elevator looks at the development of its employees in the long run. We will pre-assess your potential and work with you to develop a career development plan that will allow you to get the most out of it.
1. Be responsible for the preparation and classification management of internal and external documents of the company;
2. Be responsible for the review of the company's business contracts and external official letters;
3. Assist department leaders in drafting, reviewing and modifying various legal documents of the company;
4. Participate in the discussion and negotiation of important business contracts of the company and provide legal support;
1. Full time bachelor degree or above, passing the national private examination or legal vocational qualification examination;
2. Skilled use of office software, strong writing skills, serious and meticulous work, strong pressure resistance;
3. Internship or work experience in a law firm is preferred.
1. Be responsible for the production technology affairs of the company, and be responsible for the design and improvement of product process flow according to the production status;
2. Analyze and solve the after-sales quality problems of products, and make horizontal communication with other departments;
3. Provide technical guidance and training to relevant personnel, technicians and production and maintenance staff of the company.
1. Bachelor degree or above, 25-40 years old, major in mechatronics;
2. Master the standards of elevator related laws and regulations, and understand the basic structure of elevator;
3. Skillfully use office software, CAD and 3D software; Strong reading and expression skills;
4. At least 3 years of relevant working experience in elevator industry.
1. Complete the annual sales target tasks assigned by the company;
2. Master the market information in the responsible region and the market dynamics of peers, and sort out and analyze the collected information;
3. Organize and lead or participate in the preparation of relevant bidding documents, strategy formulation, negotiation process until the project is determined, analyze and summarize the lost projects, and form analysis reports regularly;
4. Develop potential dealers and new customers with sustainable development.
Job requirements: 1 Full time undergraduate, under the age of 35, with elevator sales experience can be extended to junior college;
2. Have more than three years of working experience in the same position, have a good professional image, professional quality and mentality, and speak and behave gracefully;
3. Have certain writing skills, strong communication skills, strong resistance to pressure, work actively, actively, enterprising, and have the ability to deal with emergencies.
Have the following industry experience: mechanical equipment / electromechanical / heavy industry